Saturday, May 12, 2012

Why I Hate Potty Training

Because I'm impatient.
Because it's messy.
Because I have to stop everything else and, well, potty train.
Unless....
I have older girls who want to get paid to help out.  Which I do.
I came into my bathroom the other day (or I tried to) and couldn't get the door open.  Why, you ask?  Because my tiny bathroom was filled with girls.  And the door would barely open.  Because they were watching a movie.  On my laptop.  Uh-Huh.
These pictures aren't very good, because it's hard to take good pictures when you can't open the door, but you can tell at least they were having a better time potty training their sister than I would have.

1 comment:

  1. Erica, This made me giggle :) I am so excited about following your blog!
    Love ya, Courtney

    ReplyDelete