Wednesday, January 23, 2013

See What God is Doing Instead of What We Are Not

 There's something really special about young men who can go from being really cool like this...


 to just hanging out with their baby brother.


You've heard the saying 'you can't see the forest for the trees', right?  Sometimes a homeschooling mom like me can't even see the trees for the pine needles covering the floor! 
I think too much and go too deep, I admit.  But how thankful I am for a God Who lifts my head to see His face.  
 It's good to look up and out and see what God is doing instead of what we are not.  
 There is a sweetness in many of our relationships around here.  And I am thankful for that.  Not only for today, but for tomorrow, as these kiddos fly out into their places in the world.  I see much love and willingness to reconcile among them.

Not to mention a good dose of cute baby brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment